The main aims of the Woolton Society are:
What the Society does:
The Woolton Society's activities include:
• Maintaining an awareness of planning applications and City Council proposals affecting the Woolton area.
• Making formal comments on significant applications and proposals to Local Authority departments and Councillors.
• Issuing a regular Newsletter to all Members.
• Holding periodic talks, open to non-members, with speakers on topics of local and general interest.
• Encouraging research and documentation of local history.
The Woolton Society would like to gratefully acknowledge the support it receives from the following organisations
- Our accountants HBD Accountancy Services LLP
- The Village Club for hosting talks
- The Elephant Hotel for providing rooms for Committee meetings
- Riverside Screen Prints for storing the Gnosspelius archive